https://wn1447.blogspot.com Adham Elijla 1st degree connection · 1st Graphic Designer | social media |logos| visual identity | Freelancer Today Adham Elijla sent the following message at 5:29 PM View Adham’s profileAdham Elijla, #OPEN_TO_WORK Adham Elijla 5:29 PM Hello, I am Adham Elijla, graphic designer from Gaza city. My immediate family, including me, my wife, our four children, dad, mom, sister and brother, ran first to my uncle's house outside Shuja'iya and then to the Arab National Hospital, which was also bombed. We miraculously escaped death. After the bombing of the hospital, numerous confrontations with death, we fled to Rafah. I was working in a Saudi online marketing company and with other companies as a graphic designer. I was outstanding in my work and had many happy clients when the genocide started. Since our house was bombed, I lost my laptop and then my customers, my source of income. I have no money to buy another device. More than two years of fear and...
মন্তব্যসমূহ
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন